Call for Interns!like
Operations and Marketing Intern
Through this internship you will be exposed to the inner workings of a small non-profit arts organization and the process of programming, publicizing, coordinating, and fundraising for a small film festival. The internship plays a key role in the success of our organization.
Internships are part-time (15-20 hours/week), starting immediately. While we cannot offer pay, we do offer school credit and additional perks.
This internship requires the flexibility to work on many difference types of projects which may include:
• Researching and reaching out to new marketing outlets and contacts
• Coordinating community outreach, via email and in person
• Assisting with set up and execution of special events, press conference, parties, and festival
• Collecting and archiving online press and press clippings for the festival
• Assisting with arrangements for festival guests and musicians
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, and familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) is required. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Interest in and knowledge of silent film is a big plus.
In addition to experience gained (and school credit if applicable), you will receive two passes good for admission to all programs at Silent Winter (Feb. 16, 2013) and/or the San Francisco Silent Film Festival (July 18-21, 2013).
Please send your resume to Lucia Pier, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.